- Licensed to work in the financial services industry since 2000
- Securities registrations: series 7, and 66 Life, Health, & Variable Annuity Insurance License
- Bachelors in Business Management, University of Phoenix
- Chartered Financial Consultant designation, The American College of Financial Services
- Licensed in multiple states - for more information, contact Sean
As a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Sean has many years of experience in a broad array of financial service areas, including financial planning, investments, life insurance and annuities.
Sean approaches each client from a comprehensive financial planning perspective to determine the a path towards their financial goals. In addition, we provide an array of life insurance and long term care insurance.
He has extensive knowledge in investment management, retirement income strategies, education funding strategies, and business succession strategies.
Sean is active in the community and volunteers his time with the Special Olympics organization and with Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
Sean has been a resident of Las Vegas since 1994. He is a member of the Red Rock Country Club. He enjoys biking, playing golf, and tennis in his free time.
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any organizations listed herein. 11/18